Were You In An Accident?
5 Things To Do Immediately Following An Accident
1. Within 24 hours of accident call a skilled physician who understands the nature of injuries caused by auto accidents.
2. Keep all scheduled medical appointments. Just taking pain medications and muscle relaxers to mask the injury does not correct the cause of your pain.
3. Be certain to report your accident to the police and the insurance company. Auto insurance covers 100% without any up front fees.
4. Know your rights. Our office can provide you with a list of area attorneys who typically provide a no cost consultation.
5. Do not close your case until you know you are sure your injuries are taken care of. Many people experience pain days or even weeks after their accident.